Every day people find themselves faced with a choice whether to follow the path of truth and live chaste lives or Whether to choose immorality and perversion and follow the path of destruction and damnation. 비아그라 구매 방법 There are many reasons why people give in and say “Forget about God,” as they have nothing to give. But remember that God is just and God does not choose the people that He trusts. Those people who trust God, know that He will not let them down. 1 Corinthians 1:15-20
Fatigue, stress, anxiety, and health are three things that tend to slow down your desire for sex. Fatigue occurs when you are so emotionally overwhelmed that you do not have the energy to attend to either the soul’s desires or the body’s needs. Stress occurs when your mind is so distracted by everyday problems that your mind finds itself thinking of irrelevant things rather than familiar ones. And anxiety occurs when you are so obsessed with being known for doing something right or not doing something wrong, that your mind finds itself not thinking of sex but of the action involved. Health is an important factor in all of our lives. Your physical body can’t perform as well as it did when you were younger. Doing the few things necessary to stay healthy can keep your desire for sex somewhat balanced.
There are 5 basic reasons why God almighty chooses to use a woman rather than a man as His partner:
1. ORY: Sex is closer to our soul than our body.Sex is more than just a juicy body part, some women say. It is something that builds a woman’s self-esteem rather than erotically pleasing a man. God put sex and marriage together because He loves woman. And He designed womanhood as a blessing from Him, not as a condition for manhood.
2. UREFACTION: God made woman to be submissive. Men are too stubborn and prideful to live in balance with woman. Yes, I can believe in a universal woman’s right to premarital sex, but I don’t believe that hurry up and blame Him (even if she is a poor, naughty girl and not a “good girl”, you take what comes to you). God made woman to be submissive not just to man, but to themselves – to their own husbands.
3. ETHNIC experient: It is immoral for a man to force his wife to do things She doesn’t want. But the best thing for a woman is to enjoy sex with her husband. God made woman to be submissive in marriage, to accept husbands authority, not as their master.
4. UREFACTION: God made woman to be precious, not only to men, but also to God. Too many women are gluttons. A husband can say to his wife “I’ll just take care of the house and kids for tonight”. His wife will get on a sofa to watch television, while he takes care of the kids, and then goes to the office to get back. This is what God meant when He said “no wife should beurned”.
5. ETHNIC experient: God made woman to be gentle, kind, and patient. Too many women are selfish, and only care about their own welfare. Men come home and think of sex, not making love or raising a family. Kindness, patience, consideration, and self-control are what made a successful marriage. So many selfish women, and not a few men, think to themselves “What’s the use, I’m old enough to know better!”
There is a solution to this if you will just look for it.
You will never hear a woman anywhere talking about ‘naughtyness’ unless she is describing you. If you don’t know it is there then by default it is there. A woman can describe what she wants as ‘naughty’ but that is all. So the next time your wife won’t make love with you, ask yourself ‘what kind of woman are you?’